Apache Web Server
Apache is maintained by the opensource organization Apache software foundation. It is most widely used web server and has deployment over 67% webserver around the world. Apache’s popularity can be credited because of it fast reliable and secure. Apache is totally free software and it is released under the Apache License 2.0. Apache can be used on both linux and Windows server, however study shows 93% of apache webserver deployments are on linux.
- Develop web applications and large-scale websites in a customized, flexible, lightweight framework.
- Quickly implement and support web applications and websites.
- Apache Web Server subscription includes certified and integrated software with everything you need to build and manage the web applications your essential business operations depend on. It also helps you avoid integration and version conflicts.
- Pay a lot less than you would for heavyweight proprietary solutions.
- Apache Web Server takes advantage of Red Hat's expertise in leading and contributing to popular open source projects.
- Tracks security issues and defines criticality. Outlines impacted use cases and delivers critical security updates as they're identified.